After 43 years as an attorney at Ruckelshaus, Kautzman, Blackwell, Bemis & Hasbrook, Bill Hasbrook is now “Of Counsel” to the firm. From 1972 until 1974, William A. “Bill” Hasbrook was a Probate Court Commissioner. In 1974, he began serving Marion County as Marion County Deputy Prosecutor. He continued his role in government by becoming the Assistant Majority Attorney to the Indiana State Senate from 1977 through 1979.
From 2000-2012, Bill served on the Board of Directors of The Marquette Manor Foundation, Inc., including three (3) years as its President. After a mandatory year’s absence from the Board, Mr. Hasbrook rejoined the Board in 2014 and its Presidency (2015 – Present). Bill is currently the Treasurer of the Harborside Condominium Owners Association, Inc. on Lake Wawasee in Syracuse, Indiana, where he spends time with his wife, Sally, their three (3) children, and nine (9) grandchildren. Bill is a member of St. Luke Catholic Church in Indianapolis, and the St. Luke Adult Choir. Bill also belongs to the Notre Dame Club of Indianapolis and the Notre Dame Monogram Club.
Bill focused his practice in areas of personal injury, probate, collections, and civil litigation. In his Of Counsel capacity, Bill now assists the firm with probate matters and consults on personal injury and civil litigation matters.
- University of Notre Dame – B.A., English, 1970
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 1973
- State of Indiana, 1974
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 1974
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1975
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association