Stephanie J. Truchan joined the firm as an associate in March 2019. She assists the partners of the firm in all current and expanding areas of practice.
Stephanie graduated from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, where she was the Women’s Caucus Auction Co-Chair, Executive Symposium Editor (Publication) for the Indiana International & Comparative Law Review, and a member of
the Conservation Law Clinic. In addition, she volunteered with the Neighborhood
Christian Legal Clinic and the IU Wills and Advanced Directives program.
- Valparaiso University, B.A., 2012
- University of Illinois at Chicago, M.U.P.P, 2015
- Graduate Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law, 2018
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2018
- State of Indiana, 2018
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2018
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2018